Plumbing & Gas Works really know their stuff when it comes to onsite gas appliance repair and servicing of all brands; we’ve got squillions (okay – lots and lots!) of hours of gasfitting expertise and experience under our belts.
So whether it is a maintenance issue/repair, installation of a new heater, hot water cylinder or hobs (or all) or simply an annual service of your gas appliance, our registered gas fitters can meet your needs. Plumbing & Gas Works will make sure the gas work they do is certified and tested for your safety and compliance.
Gas Safety Inspections: Plumbing & Gas Works can perform a thorough safety check on your gas supply and/or appliances. This will give you the peace of mind if you have recently moved into a new property or likewise if you suspect there may be a problem.
Our Gasfitting services include:
- Maintenance (Both Residential and Commercial)
- Servicing and repairs of gas appliances
- Supply and installation of gas appliances
- New fit outs – Kitchen, bathroom renovations
- Installation of new or upgraded appliances (hot waters, heaters, cookers)
- Gas Ducted Central Heating
- Natural gas or LPG
Some of the Gas brands we work with include:
- Rheem and