Why buy water to keep your expensive plants alive during dry weather, when you can automatically feed them nutrient rich water all year round, with water you have already bought?
Such a system is known as an advanced wastewater treatment system and there are a few things to consider when choosing which water treatment system is best for you, your family, lifestyle, block of land and needs:
- Fixed costs – these should include delivery and installation, the irrigation system and pump;
- Running costs – you can expect your wastewater treatment system to require electricity to operate. Of course, for optimal efficiency, you should include a maintenance and servicing aspect to ensure your wastewater treatment system works according to the way its designer envisaged.
- Operation – factors you should take into account include noise, smell, will it be able to handle your extended family visiting at Christmas, as well as how it will handle any cleaning chemicals your household uses.
- Size and aesthetics – how much space will your wastewater treatment system require and will it look okay in that position or do you need to factor in ‘beauty screens’ or similar?
- Warranty – how long is the warranty and what does it cover?
- References – ask to see whether you can chat with some satisfied users / clients of the wastewater treatment system you’re considering.
Plumbing & Gas Works are proud suppliers of the Hynds Lifestyle Systems – a premier range of aerated wastewater treatment systems to give you an environmentally sensitive alternative to the traditional septic tank.
As you can see from this video, the Lifestyle wastewater treatment systems combine leading edge electronic technology and tried-and-tested traditional treatment systems to give you a clean and odourless liquid suitable for garden irrigation. You have a choice of single or multiple tank models – all of which are ISO9001 quality manufactured. In addition, the Lifestyle wastewater treatment systems are manufactured in such a way as to eliminate joints and leaks.
Plumbing & Gas Works are able to offer you the following features, benefits, support and service to give you peace of mind for choosing the Lifestyle wastewater treatment system:
- 24 hour emergency capacity
- Cross contamination of chambers is prevented by the surge control function
- Simple IP rated control and alarm system
- Quiet and economic operation meaning you can install it closer to your home if required
- Visually unobtrusive – it’s not necessary to screen your wasterwater treatment system
- Low maintenance and ongoing running costs
- 24 hour back up service
- Internal recycling process increases the performance and extends the pump-out frequency of the system.